Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas is almost upon us!!!


Join us in getting ready for the holidays and maybe get some ideas for your 
Christmas cards.

Below you will find that mine is pretty simple.  Well,  
simple for me as I tend to go
 wayyyy overboard sometimes.....LOL


First,  I taped off the Whisper white piece with washi tape to create a 
wide band.....kinda off center. 
Then I blended the two colors to resemble the sky and ground.
Then, I gently peeled the tape off and stamped the trees from 
"Lovely as a Tree
(One of the oldest available stamp set that Stampin' Up! still carries).

Then, I cut the word "NOEL" (using a thinlit and a Bigshot) out 3 times
 and glued them
 one on top of the other to give it some dimension. 
Layered it all together and its "LOVELY" 

Don't forget to stroll on through all the others and I'm sure they will make 
your "Holidays Bright"


Crystal http://stampinonroodfarm.blogspot.com <--- You are here

Once you get all your ideas for your cards.......
get off this wonderful sleigh ride which was cleverly disguised as a 
Blog hop 
and get to creating.

Nothing says holidays like a homemade gift. 
 photo daisy2.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Love that stamp set, and love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this how it looks like a snowy sky. Oh yeah oldest stamp set eh? Still love it. Love ya, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty!!! Love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete